6 Φεβ 2015

lost sometimes

LIVE!
I still think about you lots sometimes
It makes me sad when I think about you lots sometimes
It makes me laugh out loud when I think of you lots sometimes
 
Something hurts inside when I think of you lots sometimes
I see a distance when I think about you lots sometimes
The birds sing for me and you in the morning light lots sometimes

I'm out of control when I think of you lots sometimes
I tell myself I don't need you anymore lots sometimes
I don't want to live without you anymore lots sometimes

I dot to dot with the stars to spell your name at night lots sometimes
The evening breeze whispers your name in my ear lots sometimes
I picture me and you when I lie awake at night lots sometimes

It makes me mad when I think about you lots sometimes
I feel lower than the pavement when I think of you lots sometimes
I wish you here with me nocturnally lots sometimes

I find it hard to let go and move on lots sometimes
I really thought we could have made it to the end lots sometimes
I still think about you lots sometimes

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: